NVIDIA's GTC 2020
Huang Renxun released new products in almost every piece of business, and this article provides a summary of the products released last night to see how deep lying “black technology” is for companies that are at the forefront of the tech world.
NVIDIA Mellanox ConnectX-6 Lx SmartNIC
- Industry’s first SmartNIC optimized for 25Gb networks -it has a dual 25Gb/s interface, pcIe 3.0/4.0 x8, hardware trust root (Hardware Root of Trust), GPUDirect RDMA acceleration, and Mellanox’s software stack.
- A GPU-accelerated application framework called Jarvis that allows companies to use video and voice data to build state-of-the-art AI conversation services
- Developers to create, deploy, and run end-to-end, real-time AI conversation applications that can understand even the unique industry terminology used by each company and its customers because of customisation.
Jetson Xavier NX Developer Suite
- Provides server-level performance and has a big stage in embedded edge computing.
- NVIDIA’s Jetson platform supports this type of embedded AI computing module, and the developer suite is based on the NVIDIA CUDA-X accelerated computing stack and Jetpack SDK, combining reference models with carriers in a complete Linux software development environment.
EGX A100, EGX Jetson Xavier NX
- The cloud-native architecture of the EGX Edge AI platform allows it to run containerized software to support a range of GPU-accelerated workloads.
- The platform, which is used in hospitals, stores, farms, and factories to handle massive data streams in real time, transforms standard servers into a small, cloud-native, secure AI data center.
Orin Chip and Self Driving
- One of the top platforms, consisting of two Orin chips plus two Ampere GPUs, can provide 2000TOPS power, enough to support the fully self-driving robotaxi, a level of self-driving that has reached the L5.
Links to the original articles;